Cloud Email ServiceStop managing your own in-house email server. Upgrade to the cloud today!
Why Upgrade To Cloud Email?
Cloud email, (also known as hosted email) is the new standard for todays demanding business. The old standard doesn’t support the way business is done today. These days, businesses need guaranteed uptime, complete mobile freedom, integrated apps and services, and enterprise grade protection from external threats and hackers.
This is why email is moving to the cloud at a record rate. A hosted email provider can provide better reliability, real-time protection, and more features than you could implement on-site at the same price.
On-Site Email ServerThe old standard
- Sporadic Downtime – If your email server goes down after business hours, you have to wait until the next morning to get it back online. This can lead to lost emails
- Limited Storage – With an on-site email server, you are limited to the amount of physical disk space on the server. If you need more space, you’ve got to upgrade your hard drive
- Sporadic Remote Access – Remote access of your email depends on your office internet connection. If that connection is being heavily used or if it goes down, forget about remote access
- Difficult to Maintain – Security updates are being released all the time. With an on-site email server, it’s becoming harder and harder to keep your server updated… not to mention the downtime
- Difficult to Backup & Restore – Backup and recovery of an on-site email server is not as easy as copying and pasting files. It takes an expert and can mean downtime or you may be unable to recover precious data
Cloud Hosted EmailThe new standard
- Guaranteed Uptime – No more worrying about your email server going down or having dedicated IT staff to maintain your email server… It’s in the cloud and it’s always up
- Expandable Storage – Pay for the storage that you need and when it comes time to upgrade… just let us know and we can expand your storage on demand
- Reliable Remote Access – Get at your email anytime, anywhere, and on any device… Even if your office network connection is down, your email remains online
- No Maintenance – Your email cloud is always upgraded, always patched, and always available. The answer to that age old question “Is my email server patched and upgraded?” is always YES
- Archiving and Retention – No need to backup or restore your email because email is always online and available. Instead of worrying about backup, simply archive the email you want to keep
Don't Be Shy
Feel free to drop us a line anytime. We'd love to hear from you